Friday, June 19, 2009

The Sunset Was Gorgeous






I had so much fun with my daughter, Jamie, taking pictures of Shari's and Joey's wedding. Jamie was an awesome coordinator!!! She always had the next shot lined up and kept everything moving! I could NOT have done it without her.

What a gorgeous couple Shari and Joey make!!! The wedding was SO beautiful and went on without a hitch. Everyone was such a pleasure to be around. I enjoyed meeting all of their friends and family.

Joey is the Praise & Worship minister of The Voyage Church and Shari sings on the praise team. Joey also works as the youth minister for the church. What a blessing they have been to me. I know Jeremy and Jamie are very blessed by their service and their friendship as well. Jeremy, my son, officiated at the wedding. We were all so happy to be a part of their most special day.

1 comment:

  1. Mom!!! Thank you for the sweet compliments! But, you are the one who is amazing!!!! The wedding photos are incredible and Shari told me that she looks at them every day! I love you!

    ReplyDelete